Anti-Corruption & FCPA (without UK Bribery Act)
Please also see our Global Anti-Corruption course: Includes UK Bribery Act
Click 4 Compliance’s Anti-Corruption & FCPA course is for global companies that desire a U.S. FCPA-focused training course (not including the new UK Bribery Act. The FCPA presents one of the biggest compliance risks that international companies face today. New investigations and settlements are in the news every week, and the fines, penalties and settlement amounts are staggering.
In this highly interactive online training course, you will learn about Anti-Corruption and the FCPA, as well as how to do your job while complying with the law. You will be given real-life scenarios and case studies, and use a variety of learning tools – all to ensure a proper understanding of Anti-Corruption/FCPA – without complicated “legalese”.
Throughout the program, you will find useful links, real life cases, comprehension checks, job-specific compliance tips, and interactive features that enhance the learning experience. Clear and correct understanding of Anti-Corruption/FCPA laws—and constant vigilance—is crucial for anyone doing business in today’s global economy.
For a Global Anti-corruption course that includes the new UK Bribery Act, please check out our new course: Global Anti-Corruption (FCPA, OECD & UK Bribery Act).
- Government Officials
- Red Flags
- Agents and Other 3rd Parties
- Due Diligence
- Gifts, Travel & Entertainment
- Reasonable Expenses
- 30 Minutes
- Role Plays, Graded Quiz, and Course Certificate
- U.S. Department of Justice
- Lay-person’s guide to FCPA compliance
- Transparency International Corruption Perceptions Index
View More Demos
- Social Media
- Global Anti-Corruption (FCPA, OECD & UK Act)
- Anti-Corruption & FCPA (without UK Bribery Act)
- Global Antitrust & Fair Competition
- Code of Conduct
- Export / Trade Compliance
- Privacy & Data Protection
- HIPAA Basics
- HIPAA for Business Associates
- Careful Communications
- Doing Business With the U.S. Government
- Preventing Workplace Harassment, Discrimination and Retaliation (All-Employee Edition)