Preventing Workplace Harassment, Discrimination and Retaliation (All-Employee Edition)
Click 4 Compliance’s Preventing Workplace Harassment, Discrimination & Retaliation (All-Employee Edition) ensures that your employees, managers and contractors are trained on all of the essential corporate principles of respect and fairness, how to differentiate different types of harassment, intent versus perception, as well as understanding the important concept of non-retaliation through a variety of real-life scenarios.
This highly interactive training course examines everyday business situations using smart phone chats, emails, common jokes or conversations and comic strip / scenario graphics as examples to coach you and your employees in the nuances of harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
For a comprehensive training course that meets California law requirements, please review our course: Preventing Workplace Harassment, Discrimination & Retaliation (California Supervisor Edition).
- Overview of Discrimination & Harassment
- The Four Golden Rules
- What is Harassment?
- Hostile Work Environment
- Physical Harassment
- Verbal Harassment
- Non-Verbal Harassment
- Protected Groups
- Conduct to Avoid
- Intent vs. Perception
- What is Discrimination?
- National Origin Discrimination
- Social Media Risks
- Adverse Employment Actions
- The Basics of Retaliation
- Protected Activities
- Company Obligations
- Supervisor Obligations
- When Things Go Wrong
- 45 Minutes
- Role Plays, Real Life Cases, Knowledge Checks, Graded Quiz
View More Demos
- Social Media
- Global Anti-Corruption (FCPA, OECD & UK Act)
- Anti-Corruption & FCPA (without UK Bribery Act)
- Global Antitrust & Fair Competition
- Code of Conduct
- Export / Trade Compliance
- Privacy & Data Protection
- HIPAA Basics
- HIPAA for Business Associates
- Careful Communications
- Doing Business With the U.S. Government
- Preventing Workplace Harassment, Discrimination and Retaliation (All-Employee Edition)