Preventing Workplace Harassment, Discrimination and Retaliation (California Supervisor Edition – 2 Hours)
Click 4 Compliance’s Preventing Workplace Harassment, Discrimination & Retaliation (California Supervisor Edition – Compliant with California Law – AB 1825 training requirements) course covers all of the fundamental workplace principles of respect and fairness with sensibility and discretion, including different types of harassment, intent versus perception and the danger of retaliation through a variety of real-life scenarios. Extra focus on supervisor responsibilities included to ensure that your management is prepared to appropriately handle these tricky situations.
This highly interactive training course examines everyday business situations using smart phone chats, emails, common jokes or conversations and comic strip / scenario graphics as examples to coach you and your employees in the nuances of harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
For an all employee-focused training course that does not have to fulfill California law requirements, please check out our course: Preventing Workplace Harassment, Discrimination & Retaliation (All-Employee Edition).
- Overview of Discrimination & Harassment
- The Four Golden Rules
- What is Harassment?
- Hostile Work Environment
- Physical Harassment
- Verbal Harassment
- Non-Verbal Harassment
- Protected Groups
- Conduct to Avoid
- Intent vs. Perception
- What is Discrimination?
- National Origin Discrimination
- Social Media Risks
- Adverse Employment Actions
- The Basics of Retaliation
- Protected Activities
- Company Obligations
- Supervisor Obligations
- When Things Go Wrong
- 2 Hours
- Role Plays, Real Life Cases, Knowledge Checks, Graded Quiz
- Complies with California Law (AB 1825 training requirements) mandating supervisor training every two years
View More Demos
- Social Media
- Global Anti-Corruption (FCPA, OECD & UK Act)
- Anti-Corruption & FCPA (without UK Bribery Act)
- Global Antitrust & Fair Competition
- Code of Conduct
- Export / Trade Compliance
- Privacy & Data Protection
- HIPAA Basics
- HIPAA for Business Associates
- Careful Communications
- Doing Business With the U.S. Government
- Preventing Workplace Harassment, Discrimination and Retaliation (All-Employee Edition)