General Counsel Forum 2012
May 20-22, 2012
San Diego, CA – Rancho Bernardo Inn
In an interactive forum, Click 4 Compliance’s VP of Sales, Traci Coughlan will lend her expertise to address the challenges that every company faces with the explosion of social media in business in the seminar: Managing Social Media in the Workplace.
All global companies must evaluate the effectiveness of their existing social media policy, be prepared for potential regulation, and know how to appropriately handle the threat of litigation.
This session will cover the following topics:
• Screening prospective hires on social media sites
• Crafting a uniform social media policy: What are your organization’s goals in using social media?
• Managing employees’ expectations around social media in the workplace
• Enforcing the social media policy legally
• Preserving and collecting social media content during litigation